Kill Or Be Killed
Bienvenue sur Kill Or Be Killed !

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre notre forum, merci de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre ou de rejoindre notre communauté si vous ne l'êtes pas encore via le bouton " Register " !
-

View previous topicGo downView next topic
fr0gx

fr0gx's suggestion

on Sun 4 Jun - 2:58
Hello guys new player here, its me fr0gx and I know you guys didn't know me so yeah nice to meet you too guys xD. But yeah I tried to contribute something to this server by giving my ideas. So my ideas/suggestion are:

Deadguy loot
I think its better if you make it with only one item drop like in KOTK which is a bag and you can easily loot it with one button which is 'N' and then the bag will respond it with a list dialog like when you try to loot some items that close.

Reward/payout
Every match you win (1st place) will reward you a skin or some good cash, I think the cash rewards is kinda imbalance for now because the crate is expensive and you can only get like 50-100 per a game maybe if you win 1st place and for them who lost the game (2nd place or etc) you can give him reward too but decrease the reward. Maybe skin + money for 1st place and only money for the rest (2nd place ~ 9999).

Reload system
It's good you guys add the reload system, but the current reload animation is kinda frustating because you can't move anywhere except the direction you look at when reloading and it will make you vulnerable to enemy because you can't dodge the bullet (ref: https://youtu . be/AD7s8jy0Skc?t=13m8s).

Change magazine/manual reload
Let us reload by pressing r for changing magazine or add some bullet maybe just like classic shooter games you can reload anywhere and anytime you want.

Guild/Clan
I don't know if this feature is needed but I think we need somekind of community thing in-game. Maybe with guild you can go play for 5 man or 2 man.

Tournament
A simple Battle Royale game that accumulates a point when player done playing, like if the tournament is held for 3 round then the guy who has lot of point will win.. if you know what I mean.

Disable driver drive-by
I think this thing is too over power because it has auto aim when you're drive-by as a driver. But, passenger drive-by is still alowed so you can still drive-by when you're playing with friend and of course as a passenger.

Achievement
With achievement you'll get some reward, maybe cash or skin. For example if you kill 10 people (not in 1 match but it will add when you kill) you'll get $200 or something like that.

Killstreak
If you reach 4 or 5 kills in a match then you'll get the streak and for each kill after 4 or 5 you will get bonus score.

Level system
Just like KOTK, adding level system will be fun!

Level system reward
Again, just like KOTK. Add some reward when you reach some level in-game. For example in KOTK you'll get a crate every 5 level.

Craft all
It's kinda frustrating if you has 20 tissue or something like that and you want to craft a bandage, make it faster by one click which is craft all just like KOTK.

Spectate
I don't know if these feature already exist or not but it will be fun if you play with your friend and you're dead first and you can spectate your friend playing and stop it by exiting the match of course.

Rework on toxic gas
I think the toxic gas is kinda unbalance when you're so far away from the safezone because it will instantly be there when it spread if you are far away from the safezone. The gas should be spreading slowly or maybe getting faster each wave.

Airdrop
The airdrop should be in a container that visible so we wont be confused and also you can add a flare to mark it (ref: http://forum . sa-mp.com / showthread . php?t=327161) -- They are not letting me posting a link because my forum is 45 minutes years old.

Back your match/bet on you
This is fun when you're betting on you for double exp or double cash maybe? If you finish first place then you got the double prize (money or cash only not skin). The price for betting is like $100 ~ $150 maybe, you can adjust it whatever you want.

Loot zone
I know it's kinda lot of loot down there but adding more should be more good xD

Vehicle
I think vehicle should be rare so the key in the vehicle will be a 'thing' when someone have it and people will fight for cars, thats kinda fun. But if you want to to this please re-work the toxic gas so when player doesn't have car they still have time to ran away from the gas because its spreading not just setted like now (setted to the area that kinda far from safezone).

Bleeding logo
Should add the bleeding logo near health bar so we know thing.

Healing logo
Should add the healing logo near health bar so we know when the healing effect still there even if we can still see it on the bar (the faded red on the bar when healing).

Add /guide command
/guide will provide you a guide via in-game, a small introduction to the gamemode and how to play it.

*The red color means it has more priority than the other.

Thats all for me, thank you for reading my thread. I apologizes if theres grammar mistake because english is not my main language and I apologizes too if some feature already impelemented in-game because I'm new here and I decided to create some suggestion post. You can also correct me if one of the feature already implemented or maybe if you has the same idea but kinda different from me you can just write it and lets discuss about it Smile

Last edited by fr0gx on Sun 4 Jun - 10:35; edited 2 times in total
fr0gx

Re: fr0gx's suggestion

on Sun 4 Jun - 3:00
Any reply, correction and critics are welcome. Just reply in this thread so we can discuss it together.
fr0gx

on Wed 7 Jun - 18:13
bump?
Vichenzo
Management
Management

Information personnage
Pseudo: Rudy
Total score:

on Wed 7 Jun - 18:55
Thank you fr0gx, there is a lot of good idea.

There is a problem with this :

" Reward/payout
Every match you win (1st place) will reward you a skin or some good cash, I think the cash rewards is kinda imbalance for now because the crate is expensive and you can only get like 50-100 per a game maybe if you win 1st place and for them who lost the game (2nd place or etc) you can give him reward too but decrease the reward. Maybe skin + money for 1st place and only money for the rest (2nd place ~ 9999). "

We need more players, it would take at least 20 players per game to win something.
Otherwise it's too simple
Earth

on Wed 7 Jun - 19:25
Agreed with Vichenzo
fr0gx

on Thu 8 Jun - 16:55
Vichenzo wrote:Thank you fr0gx, there is a lot of good idea.

There is a problem with this :

" Reward/payout
Every match you win (1st place) will reward you a skin or some good cash, I think the cash rewards is kinda imbalance for now because the crate is expensive and you can only get like 50-100 per a game maybe if you win 1st place and for them who lost the game (2nd place or etc) you can give him reward too but decrease the reward. Maybe skin + money for 1st place and only money for the rest (2nd place ~ 9999). "

We need more players, it would take at least 20 players per game to win something.
Otherwise it's too simple

I agree with you, the player online peak right now is not that many.. maybe you can add it in the future.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum